Once again Delhi the national capital of India going to face lockdown-like restrictions. As per the news, the Delhi government has issued some special guidelines regarding the rise of Omricon cases which is the new variant of Covid. This time Delhi government has decided to enforce the restrictions on three levels. Here in this article, we will discuss all the details that you will need to know. So let begin the article which is loaded with information.
This time government going to implement the restrictions according to their Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP). This plan will work according to the situations and number of Covid cases. Also, it will include the number of Omricon cases in Delhi. There are some guidelines that have been issued by the government which is essential to know.
The level of this restriction plan is divided into three levels which will be known as Yellow, Orange and Red. Also, you will see each and every color has its own meaning in this plan. The first initial level starts from Yellow. Currently, the government of Delhi released a Yellow Alert which is the signal that something is going wrong and Delhi’s citizens have to be aware from this point.
- Under the odd-even rule, shops and malls with non-essential services or goods will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Construction work will continue, and the industry will remain open.
- Restaurants will open with 50 per cent capacity but from 8 am to 10 pm, while bars will also open with 50 per cent capacity but from 12 noon to 10 pm.
- Hotels will remain open but the banquet and conference halls inside the hotel will remain closed.
- Delhi Metro will run with 50 per cent seating capacity.
- Buses going from one state to another will run with 50 per cent seating capacity.
- Only two passengers are allowed to travel in an auto, e-rickshaw, taxi and cycle rickshaw.
- Salons and beauty parlors will remain open.
- Only 20 people will be allowed to attend wedding ceremonies and funerals.
- Religious places will remain open but entry of devotees will be restricted.
- Private offices can open with 50 per cent capacity from 9 am to 5 pm.
WHAT’S NOT ALLOWED
- Cinema halls and multiplexes will be closed.
- Banquet halls and auditoriums will be closed.
- Spas, gyms, yoga institutes and entertainment parks will remain closed.
- Schools, colleges, educational institutions, and coaching institutes will be closed.
In recent days there are several Omricon cases found. But the rise in the covid cases is also the biggest reason that the government of Delhi made this plan. After seeing last year’s situation and death rate. It is now essential to take every step carefully before something goes very wrong. For further information stay tuned with us and get all the information.