Premier League is a Football League and set to serve a fresh match which going to be squaring off between WOL(Wolverhampton Wanderers) vs AVL(Aston Villa). In this league, WOL maintained momentum which helps them to place on a good placing. The upcoming match of this tournament will be played at the Molineux Stadium on the other side match is scheduled to be played on December 12, 2020. To know the brief detail about this match we should stay here and explore the unbelievable necessary information regarding this match.
WOL vs AVL Live Score
- Date & Time: Saturday, December 12, 2020 06:00 PM
- Venue: Molineux Stadium
- Match: WOL vs AVL, Premier League
WOL vs AVL Match Preview
Here we have a dream team Aston Villa at the twelfth position which seems so great and as per the current situation, they need the same momentum to reach the finals. So far they have played 9 games, in which they have won 5 games and lost 4 games. On the other Side Wolverhampton Wanderers also doing well.
Wolverhampton Wanderers (WOL) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team WOL are Raul Jimenez, Pedro Neto, and Daniel Podence.
- Raul Jimenez is the forward player who has played 10 games and scored 4 goals.
- Pedro Neto is the midfielder who has played 11 games and scored 3 goals.
- Daniel Podence is the midfielder who has played 10 games and scored 2 goals.
Aston Villa (AVL) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team AVL are Ollie Watkins, Jack Grealish, and Ezri Konsa.
- Ollie Watkins is the forward player who has played 9 games and scored 6 goals.
- Jack Grealish is the midfielder who has played 9 games and 5 goals.
- Ezri Konsa is the midfielder who has played 9 games and scored 2 goals.
WOL vs AVL – Recent Form
Wolverhampton Wanderers: L W D L W
Aston Villa: L L W L L
WOL vs AVL – Probable Playing 11
Wolverhampton Wanderers: Rui Patrício , Conor Coady, Willy Boly, Fernando Marçal, Nélson Semedo, João Moutinho, Rúben Neves, Leander Dendoncker, Daniel Podence, Pedro Neto, Adama Traoré
Aston Villa: Emiliano Martínez, Tyrone Mings, Ezri Konsa, Matt Targett, Matthew Cash, Douglas Luiz, Conor Hourihane, John McGinn, Ollie Watkins, Jack Grealish, Trézéguet
In this match team, Wolverhampton Wanderers is the fan-favorite to win this upcoming match. According to our knowledge, they can win this match due to their gameplay and strategy with the best score momentum.