Recently, a piece of news has come on the web and getting viral the web, that Police have issued a lookout notice against Mehnaz in connection with the mysterious demise of Malayali vlogger Rifa Mehnu in Dubai. This news has drawn massive attention from the news. People are curious to know about the news. We see many news come on and this mysterious death is also one of them. Several questions are raised in their mind and they want to find all the answers. People are hitting the web page to get more information about the news. Here are several things to tell you about the news, We will try to figure out the matters. Let’s continue the article.

who was rifa mehnu

According to the report, Rifa’s spouse Mehnaz has been charged under relevant sections for Physical and mental torture, Domestic violence, and abetment to suicide. A notice has been issued by police to restrict Mehnaz from fleeing the country despite summons by the police to appear before the authorities. Authorities are taking it very seriously and they are trying their best. Several details remain to tell you about the news, which you will find in the next section.

Who Was Rifa Mehnu?

Rifa Mehnu, who is 21 years old, a Malayalee You Tuber and vlogger was, found lifeless at her flat, which is in Dubai on n 1 March. The investigating officials of Dubai were not okay to include the output behind the likely suicide of the girl, who is Rifa. The has buried here, which was brought from Dubai.

The family and alleged husband and his family members deceptively claimed the post-mortem occurred in Dubai. They told the same to the Kerala police department. The team sought the nod of the Revenue Divisional Officer for exhuming her body. Scroll down the page to know more information.

Rifa Mehnu Cause of Death?

On receiving the nod, the body was disinterred and a post-mortem was conducted. The post-mortem report has not been made public. As per the report, Rifa’s family said, Rifa had no reason to commit suicide. Hours before Rifa was not alive and she left the world, she had a video call at around 9 pm with her parents along with her two-year-old son from her workplace. Her family learned about her death the next day. The investigation is undergoing. We have shared all the details, which we have fetched from others sources. If we get any updates we will tell you the first at the same site. Stay tuned for more updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here