It is saddened to announce the passing of Florida’s woman who just passed away after her surgery went wrong. According to the sources, Gayle Laverne Grinds passed away at the age of 40. She was a Flordia-based woman. She was 40-years-old when died on the couch. Some people are not believing that the woman died on the couch but this is a reality.


Gayle had spent six years of her life on the couch as her body weight was nearly 480 pounds. Because of her weight, Gayle faced several difficulties to getting up and going to the bathroom by herself.

Who Was Gayle Laverne Grinds?

There is no doubt that Gayle always needs someone’s help to do her daily chores. As per the reports, the skin of Gayle was attached to the couch since she started to stay on the couch for many years. Along with this, the reports are also revealing that she died at around 03:12 AM.

She was attached to the couch at the Martin Memorial Hospital in Florida. All this happened because her life was totally stuck on the sofa where she was staying for more than six years. The surgeons at least six hours to remove her from the couch but they were failed to do.

According to the sources, the name of Gayle is not documented on Wikipedia as she was not a big celebrity. But, some of her details have been found on Snopes. When the news of her passing went viral on social media, many people took the support of social media to pay tribute to her. The tragic news of her passing was shared on Facebook.

What Happened To Gayle Laverne Grinds?

As per the details, she was 40-years-old at the time of her death. A source said that Gayle lived in a duplex apartment with Herman Thomas, a 54-years-old man. When the investigation began, the investor asked about Gayle to neighbors but it was shocking to hear that they even didn’t know that Gayle was living in the house for the last six years.

Gayle died due to morbid obesity. Police also confirmed all the workers to wear all the protective gear before entering the house. Some kind of terrible smell was coming out of her room. The passing of Gayle broke her family member who loved her blindly. At the last time, she was having difficulty breathing and needed emergency service. She will be remembered by her family.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here