The recruitment drive is started for the candidates who currently in the search of government jobs. The West Central Railways, Kota Mandal has recently invited candidates for the post of WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021. If any candidate interested and eligible for the post issued by the WCR can submit the application for the post issued by the WCR. Here, you will get all the details related to the recruitment drive because we are here only for providing accurate information to all the candidates who looking forward to knowing more about the vacancy. You just need to stay on the same page.
The important part for all the candidates is the last date of submission. So, candidates only submit their application till 30th April 2021 and after that, you will not able to submit the application for the vacancy. The official website where you have to register yourself is wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. It is very simple to submit the registration form because you just need to fill in your personal details. After you successfully submit your registration form then you will get a response from the WCR if you are selected. The number of vacancies issued by the official is for 716 candidates for the Apprentice posts.
Here, we providing all the steps that help you to know more information related to the vacancy and how to submit the online application form.
- The first thing that all the candidates need to do is to visit the official portal of Indian Railways which is wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the notification where you read “WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021”.
- You will be directed to the new page where you need to fill in your personal details very carefully.
- Pay the fees for the examination.
- Click on the submit button to finally submit your application form to the officials.
- Take a printout of the page for future reference.
The total number of 716 vacancies issued by the West Central Railways for the Kota division. The last date to submit the application is 30th April 2021. The educational criteria for the post that all the candidates need are candidates have to pass class 10 from a recognized board. Now, if you want to apply for the post then you need to submit the application for the vacancy. The age limit is 15 to 24 years as of 1st April 2021. Also, the age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applied by the government. So, if you are eligible to apply for the recruitment invited by the WCR. Stay connected with us to know more information related to educational topics.