Today here is the brilliant match waiting for you. The match will take place between two warriors WBN vs DOR. It is the fresh match by the Football league Bundesliga 2020. All new season has come and football enthusiasm to the peak level of popularity. The team WBN are placed at the thirteenth position in the standings with 11 points scored in their account. So far they have played 11 games, in which they have won 2 games, tied 5 games and lost 4 games. Here are the details like Top Picks, Match Prediction, Match Preview and Probable Lineups of this match. So, if you are a Football enthusiastic person then this information is only for you.
WBN vs DOR Live Score
- Match: WBN vs DOR, Bundesliga
- Date & Time: Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 01:00 AM
- Venue: wohninvest WESERSTADION
In this tournament so far Werder Bremen: Won 2 matches and the winning put gear up the motivation in the team. Today it is the brilliant chance for Werden Bremen to put some more points in the scoreboard which can help them to score the best placing in this Football league.
Werder Bremen (WBN) – Top Picks
- The ranking players for team WBN are Niclas Fullkrug, Leonardo Bittencourt and Maximilian Eggestein.
- Niclas Fullkrug is the forward player who has played 5 games and scored 4 goals.
- Leonardo Bittencourt is the midfielder who has played 11 games and scored 3 goals.
- Maximilian Eggestein is the midfielder who has played 11 games and scored 2 goals.
Borussia Dortmund (DOR) – Top Picks
- The ranking for team DOR are Erling Haaland, Giovanni Reyna and Mats Hummels.
- Erling Haaland is the forward player who has played 8 games and scored 10 goals.
- Giovanni Reyna is the midfielder who has played 11 games and scored 3 goals.
- Mats Hummels is the defender who has played 11 games and scored 3 goals.
WBN vs DOR Probable Lineups
Werder Bremen: Jirí Pavlenka, Ömer Toprak, Marco Friedl, Christian Gross, Maximilian Eggestein, Kevin Möhwald , Ludwig Augustinsson, Theodor Gebre Selassie, Joshua Sargent , Romano Schmid, Leonardo Bittencourt
Borussia Dortmund: Roman Bürki, Mats Hummels, Manuel Akanji, Emre Can , Axel Witsel, Jude Bellingham, Raphaël Guerreiro , Mateu Morey , Marco Reus, Giovanni Reyna , Jadon Sancho
According to the previous data and points table information Borussia Dortmund (DOR) Playing good but not so well. on the other side, Werder Bremen playing such marvellous gameplay which entertain fan so far through the league. In this upcoming WBN is expected to win this match due to the brilliant gameplay in this football tournament.