The most celebrated days by couple and love birds will be going to begin to make the entire environment very beautiful and romantic. Everyone knows that the most awaited days of the year is just around the corner to increase the enthusiasm among lovers. Let us tell you that from the beginning, valentine’s week getting lots of attention, and millions of couples are celebrated every day of the week with their special partner. The seven days of Valentine dedicated to the romance and the happy life of the couples. The official date when all the people observed Valentine’s Day is 14th February and every year, lots of couples are waiting for it.
If you want to know about the seven days of Valentine’s week then it starts on 7th February and ends on 14th February. The seven days are given below.
- February 7, Sunday: Rose Day
- February 8, Monday: Propose Day
- February 9, Tuesday: Chocolate Day
- February 10, Wednesday: Teddy Day
- February 11, Thursday: Promise Day
- February 12, Friday: Hug Day
- February 13, Saturday: Kiss Day
- February 14, Sunday: Valentine’s Day
Here we also provide Anti-Valentine Week that made only for fun. Many people are celebrating these days too to make their time awesome with friends and their loved ones.
- February 15, Monday: Slap Day
- February 16, Tuesday: Kick Day
- February 17, Wednesday: Perfume Day
- February 18, Thursday: Flirt Day
- February 19, Friday: Confession Day
- February 20, Saturday: Missing Day
- February 21, Sunday: Breakup Day
Every single day of valentine’s week celebrated by all the couples and exchange gifts to show their love at many levels as per their abilities. Many shops are giving heavy discounts and offers to increase the engagement of people in the week.
As everyone knows that, February is the beautiful month of the year because it is the arrival of Spring and colorful seasonal flowers. Also, the entire week in the month dedicated to the couples, and mostly the entire week celebrated by the couples and married couples. The entire Valentine Week’s List is given above and millions of people are waiting for it. So, if you want to know more detail about Valentine’s Week and Days celebrated by couples then we will update many articles on it to give you the actual information and ideas for gifts. Stay tuned with us for more details and amazing tips.