Finally, the wait is over for those candidates who waiting for the recruitment by UPSC. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from candidates who are capable to pass the exams. Recently, UPSC invited applications for many posts in which Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) included. Also, the process of registration for these posts is started and candidates who interested in the posts can apply their application for them. Candidates have just need to visit the official website of UPSC. Many people are looking forward to knowing more details related to the notification issued by the official board.
So, the last date of submitting the applications is 18th March 2021 The online application was started on 28th February 2021 All the candidates can get the perfect information related to the notifications issued by the UPSC on its official website. The official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in. The criteria to apply the application for the posts issued by UPSC. The board released 89 posts for which candidates who are eligible can apply directly through the link provided on the official website of the UPSC. Here we mentioned the steps to submit your application for the post.
The vacancy details for UPSC Recruitment 2021 are
- Economic Officer – 1 post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 10 posts
- Programmer Gr. – 1 post
- Public Prosecutor – 43 posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 26 posts
- Senior Scientist – 8 posts
The steps that help you to submit your application for the post are given below.
- You just need to visit the official website of the UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- When you land on the homepage then click on the link shown “UPSC Recruitment 2021”.
- After that, you land on the page where you need to fill in your credential information.
- When you fill in your information carefully then click on the Submit Button.
So, through this, you will easily submit your application to apply for the posts. The UPSC is all set to invite the new candidates who want to get the vacancy. The last date of applying the application is 18th March 2021 and candidates can submit their application till 19th March 2021. So, just visit the official website of UPSC to fill in your application to get the job as per your capabilities and eligibilities. Stick with us to get more information related to educational topics.