Today, we are going to inform our users who waiting to check the Union Public Service Commission IES, ISS Result 2021. Yes, the official board has declared the results of the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2021. Now, the results of all the candidates who appeared in the UPSC IES, ISS Exam 2021.
If you want to check your result then you just need to visit the official website of the board. Apart from this, we provided here some steps that help you to check your result without any difficulty. There are many candidates who still didn’t aware that the board has officially announced the results.
UPSC IES, ISS Final Result 2021 Released
So, if you get to know that the results are available now, aware of your friends as well who appeared in the examination. If you want to know for which exam results were declared by the board then the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service exam written exam was held from 16th July to 18th July 2021.
After giving the examination, the candidates were followed by interviews for a personality test from November 29th to December 1, 2021. Now, we provided some simple steps that help all the candidates to check their results and get a physical copy of their results.
The steps through which you will get a proper hint of how to check UPSC IES, ISS Result 2021.
- First, you need to visit the official portal of the board that is upsc.gov.in.
- When you successfully land on the homepage, you have to go to the What’s New Section.
- After that, you have to click on the link “Final Result: Indian Economic Service – Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2021”.
- Then, you have to fill in your login details in which your name, Roll Number, and some important details are included.
- After that, the results will be displayed on the screen and you can download the result by printing the page.
- You have to keep the printed hard copy secure for future references.
Let us also tell you that no offer of appointment will be allocated to the candidates whose result has been held interim until the Commission has verified the original documents awaited from such contenders and until the provisional status of these candidates is clarified.
To show original proof, the candidates will get a time period of three months from the date of result declaration. Now, if you still didn’t upload your original documents, you have only three months to submit your documents.