Asian Champions League 2020 ready to serve a brilliant match between ULS (Ulsan Hyundai) vs PG (Perth Glory). This upcoming match will be played at Education City Stadium on Friday, November 27, 2020. In this match, you will see ULS face-off against PG. Here we will tell you about the playing 11 of ULS vs PG, Match Detail, and Winner prediction of this upcoming match. Everyone eagerly waiting for this match and want to enjoy the exceptional performance of teammates.
- Time: 03:30 PM
- Venue: Education City Stadium
- Date: Friday, November 27, 2020
ULS vs PG – Probable Playing 11
Ulsan Hyundai: Jo Hyun-woo, Kim Kee-Hee, Jeong Dong-ho, Yoon Bit-gram, Koh Myong-jin, Shin Jin-ho, Figueiredo Pinto-Junior, Lee Chung-Yong, Lee Gi-un, Dave Bulthuis, Kim In-Seong
Perth Glory: Tando Velaphi, Jonathan Aspropotamitis, Luke Bodnar, Alex Grant, Daniel Stynes, Brandon Wilson, Bruno Fornaroil, Dane Ingham, Josh Rawlins, Declan Hughes, Neil Kilkenny
Key Players of ULS vs PG
Ulsan Hyundai (ULS) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team ULS are Yun Bit-Garam, Junior Negrao and Kim In-Sung.
- Yun Bit-Garam is the midfielder who has played 2 games and scored 2 goals.
- junior Negrao is the forward player who has played 3 games and scored one goal.
- Kim In-Sung is the midfielder who has played 3 games and scored one goal.
Perth Glory (PG) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team PG are Jonathan Aspropotamitis and Daniel Stynes.
- Jonathan Aspropotamitis is the defender who has played 2 games and scored one goal.
- Daniel Stynes is the midfielder who has played one game and scored one goal.
Match Prediction ULS vs PG
On the basis of points table data, We are here to predict the winner of this exceptional face-off between ULS vs PG. So far they have played 3 games and lost all the 3 games. They are yet to take a win in this campaign. In the last game with the team ULS, the team PG lost by scoring one goal while the opposing team scored 2 goals. As per previous results, this upcoming match surely wins by PG (Perth Glory).