The most popular UGC NET entrance exam has unveiled the answer key for the exam 2020. All the candidates are very eagerly waiting for the answers keys and want to assume their results. The Answer Key released by National Testing Agency which is also known as NTA. NTA released the answer key on Thursday and all the candidates are eligible to view the question paper and assume their answers with the answers key. The entrance exams held in June 2020 and after that, all the candidates are waiting for the answer keys. Now, this Thursday, UGC NET 2020 release the answer key on the official website of the college.
The official website of UGC NET 2020 is ugcnet.nta.nic.in and all the candidates are able to know and match their answers with the answer keys given by the UGC NET here. Almost 55 NET subjects are solved in the given answer keys that are conducted between September 24 and October 17, 2020. All the answer keys are available on the official website of UGC NET. Many candidates are trying to crack the result and take admission in their favorite subjects. All the candidates can very easily assume their results after seeing the answer keys of UGC NET 2020 on the official website of the college.
The Method to Check Answer Keys
The very simple method to check the UGC NET, June 2020 exam question paper. You need to follow the below steps
- Go to ugcnet.nta.nic.in, the official site of UGC NET.
- On the homepage, click on “View Question Paper / Answer Key Challenge”
- Enter your credit in the space provided
- UGC NET question papers will be displayed
- Download it and print it out for future reference.
Claim Your Answers and Challenge UGC NET, June 2020
If you want to assume your Answer Keys released by UGC NET, June 2020 then follow these steps
- Visit the official website of NTA which is ugcnet.nic.in and then login with your Application Number and D.O.B. and then fill the security PIN and then submit.
- After that follow the above-mentioned points and then see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Choice’ is for the correct answer key used by the NTA. Dropped questions are exposed and not challenged
- You can use one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking on the check box.
- After choosing your option move forward and click ‘Save your Claims’ and move to the next screen.
- After that, you need to upload your supporting documents by clicking ‘Choose File’ and upload.
- At the last, Click on ‘Save your Claims and Pay Fees’ or if you want to modify your claim then you can Modify your Claim.
- Later, Pay the fees by clicking the ‘Pay Fee’.
The UGC NET June 2020 released the answer keys and all the candidates can see and claim it by pay a processing fee of Rs. 1000 per answer. The fee will be refunded if your answer is correct after the proper verification by experts. So, if you want to check your answers and challenge it then visit now to the official website of UGC NET June 2020 and claim your answers.