TS ECET will today on declared result at 4 pm. here is I give you all the information about the Authorized Board of this exam, the Qualifying criteria of this exam, and how to check the Exam result. which is going to be declared today. The examination Board announces the official date of the result 2020 of this exam. first, we will understand about this entrance exam. It is an Engineering Exam by the (Telangana States Engineering Common Entrance Test). but it is conducted by the JNTU Hyderabad,

TS ECET Results 2020: JNTU Hyderabad Declares How To Check Common Entrance Test Result

As per the available details, we have qualifying criteria. anyone who have appeared in this exam 2020. all the candidates need to score 25 % aggregate marks in four subjects but incase of BSC with maths the candidate only needs to score 25% in only the top three subjects, not in the aggregate. the total number of the exam is 200 where is candidates need to score 50% marks to be the rank holder in this exam. The Rank holding students are to be invited for counseling in the future after results therefore the board will decide to offer the seats to engineering colleges according to their ranks. The engineering seats are to be in colleges of Telangana state.

what is JNTU Hyderabad and Why they conduct this exam on behalf of Telangana State?

As per our information, the JNTU Hyderabad(Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad) had conducted this exam since on behalf of Telangana state. the Telangana state has been given authority to the JNTU Hyderabad have to conduct and also take responsibility for every necessary step to be taken as the result, exam question paper, etc.

Steps To Check Your Result Online:

Due to this COVID-Pandemic, the current situation became more difficult day by day but still, the JNTU Hyderabad has taken all the necessary measures to take the candidate’s safety first priority and decide to declare TS ECET result via the online method through their official website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in/. the Telangana engineering Board all set to declare the results of candidates today and if you have to face any problem to get your result please follow these steps.

  • Step 1: Visit official website i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in
  • Step 2: Locate and click on Link for TS ECET Result 2020 Link
  • Step 3: Enter your hall ticket number and other details asked on the page
  • Step 4: Verify the details against your hall ticket and submit them
  • Step 5: Your TS ECET Result 2020 Scorecard / Rank Card would be displayed
  • Step 6: Download TS ECET Result 2020 Scorecard in PDF Format

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here