One of the prominent freedom fighters in Indian history whose name is Subhash Chandra Bose. Today we will talk about the birth anniversary of Subhash Chandra Bose. As we all know that Netaji Jayanti Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is known as Desh Prem Diwas. This day is basically celebrated as the birthday of freedom fighter Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose which is celebrated with great pomp in India every year. This day is celebrated every year on 23 January. We would like to tell you that Netaji Subhash Chandra was an important head of the Indian independence movement. He was instrumental in liberating India from the British.
This year is also celebrated with great joy and gaiety this year as the birth anniversary of Subhash Chandra Bose on 23 January. This day is especially remembered for the sacrifices made by him who is known for his immense role in India’s freedom struggle. The Indian National Army, Azad Hind Fauj in Hindi was established by Subhash Chandra Bose among his followers for the Indians to fight the British and free India from their rule. Let us tell you that he was known as Netaji.
If we talk about the work done by Netaji, then from January 18, 1938, to April 29, 1939, Netaji served as the President of Congress. He was also known for his skill and extraordinary personality that inspired many people to be present in the Indian Army and die for their country.
As we have said that every year Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti is celebrated with great pomp in the whole country but let us tell you that it is celebrated with great joy and gaiety especially in West Bengal. Yes, a special parade is organized on this day in West Bengal and people are made aware of the sacrifices made by them.
1. It does not matter who among us will live to see India free. It is enough that India shall be free and that we shall give our all to make her free.
2. It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and I will give you freedom.
3. No real change in history can be achieved by discussions.
4. Nationalism is inspired by the highest ideals of the human race, Satyam (the truth), Shivam ( the God), Sundaram (the beautiful).
5. Freedom is not given – it is taken.
6. One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
In India, this year, Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti will be celebrated separately because this year Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to celebrate the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji as a day of valor so that the country gets the honor of his selfless service.