The sports authority of India (SAI) has announced the vacancy for the Young Professional posts. The interested candidates can visit the official website to apply for the examination. The notification has been updated on the official website by which candidates can easily apply for the recruitment. There are 54 posts for Young Professional posts in SAI. To apply for this recruitment the official website of SAI is @sportsauthorityindia.nic.in. The last date to apply for this post is 20th March. The online application mode will be deactivated after this. The SAI has divided the vacancies into various posts. Young Professional (Project & Admin) has 28 posts. Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager) has 21 posts and
The age limit for this post should be a maximum of 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates. The candidate must have passed the Bachelor of Law (LLB)/B.Tech/MBA/PGDM from any recognized university or college. The salary package would be Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-. The interested candidate can apply online on the official website till 20th March 2021.
Steps to apply for the SAI Recruitment 2020-21:
- Visit the official website of SAI i.e @sportsauthorityindia.nic.in.
- Click on the option SAI online application
- Generate an ID and password to login the online application
- Login to the recruitment page and the application form will open
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application
- Fill in the required details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualification, etc.
- Attach a scanned copy of passport size colored photograph and signature
- Pay the online examination fee and submit the application
- Download the application and take a printout for the future reference
The syllabus of SAI will be available on the official website. The previous year’s question paper and mock tests will be updated so candidates can practice. The date of the online examination will be announced soon. The candidates who have applied for this exam will get an SMS on their registered mobile number. They can log in with their registered id that they have registered while logging in to the official website. The examination will be conducted by an online exam. The selection will be held in two rounds.
The First will be the online examination and the second will be a personal interview. When the candidates will qualifying for the online test, they will be selected for the personal interview. Then interview qualified candidate will submit their document to the organization for further verification. Then completing the verification process the candidate will get the joining letter. To know more about this article stay connected to us.