Reserve Bank of India has announced the vacancies for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, and Legal Officer on 23rd February 2021. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 10th March. There are a total of 29 vacancies for NON-CSG posts. The interested candidates can apply online to visit the official website i.e @rbi.org.in. The selection criteria are based on the written test and personal interview. The written test date is 10th April 2021. The age limit should be 21 years to 40 years for this recruitment.
To apply for this recruitment, for the post of Legal Officer the candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and must have experience of at least 2 years. The age limit should be 21 years to 32 years for this post. If the candidate applies for the post of Manager then he must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and at least three years of experience. The age limit for this post should be 21years to 35 years. For the post of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), the candidate should have a Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi Translation with English with the core and Major Subject in Bachelor Degree level.
The age limit should be 21 years to 30 years to apply for this job. The post of Assistant Manager(Protocol & Security)required a minimum of five years of commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force. The age limit to apply for this post should be 25 years to 40 years. The examination fee for the General, PWD, and OBC candidate should be Rs.600/-. For SC and ST candidate it will be Rs.100/-. The candidate can pay through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
Steps to fill online RBI Recruitment 2021 exam are mentioned below
- Visit the official website of RBI i.e rbi.org.in.
- Click on the option “Recruitment Related Advertisement”
- Click on the option ” Recruitment for the Non-CSG post in Reserve Bank of India”
- First, generate an id and password to login into the RBI recruitment
- After login to the website, the application form will open
- Fill in the required details in the application form
- Attach a scanned copy of passport size coloured photograph with blue background
- Attach a scanned copy jpg image of the signature
- Then apply the left-hand thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- Pay the fee and submit the application form
- Download the application form and take a print out for the future reference
The RBI Recruitment will release the notification in March regarding the Admit Card. The candidates are instructed to carry three copies of Admit Card and Government ID proof at the examination centre. They are instructed to wear a face mask and carry a 20 ml sanitiser bottle. For further details, they can visit the official website of RBI Recruitment. To know more about this article stay connected to us.