The most important information for all the candidates who successfully cleared their RBI Grade B Phase 1 examination. Yes, on 20th March 2021, RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card released by the RBI on its official website. All the candidates who waiting for the day can check and download their admit cards after visiting the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. Let us also tell you that only those candidates will be getting their admit cards who qualified for the Phase 2 examination. Otherwise, candidates who not able to clear their examination of Phase 1 will not get the admit card.
The RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 has been released by the RBI on its official website which is rbi.org.in. The releasing date of admit card is 20th March 2021 and candidates can download the admit card till 1st April 2021. The admit card has been issued for the RBI Grade B Phase 2 recruitment examination and all the candidates who preparing for the examination can download their admit card. Let us also tell you that if you do not take your admit card with you on the date of the exam then you will not able to sit in the examination.
The examination will be going to held for DEPR and DSIM posts. The date of the examination will be 31st March 2021 and 1st April 2021. If you well prepared for the examination then don’t miss the opportunity. Here, we provide you the steps to download your admit card.
- The official website of the Reserve Bank of India is the source to download the admit card which is rbi.org.in. Visit here.
- Candidates need to visit the opportunities section available at the menu bar.
- Click on the link where you read “RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021” and then you will be redirected to the new page.
- You need to fill in your registration number and password to get the download link to Admit Card.
- Check your RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 and then download it by taking a printout of the page.
- Save it for future reference because it is mandatory to carry on the date of examination.
If we talk about the result of the RBI Grade B Phase 1 examination then it was released by the RBI on 14th March 2021. All the selected candidates must need to send their documents by 22nd March 2021. The candidates who appeared in the RBI Grade B Phase 2 examination will have to appear for the interview round. Now, the candidates who waiting for the Admit Card can check and download their admit cards. So, stay connected with us to know more about educational topics.