Today we talk about NEET Result 2020, according to the news, the National Testing Agency Dua is expected to declare the result on 12 October 2020. As a result of the announcement of these results, the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) All India Quota (AIQ) will organize the declaration of results of NEET Council 2020.

Neet Result 2020 Release Date Counselling Cutt Off List Merit Answer Key


NEET 2020 Result

The result will be announced on the official site of NEET, which is The candidate will see NEET cut off 2020 and will get to know they are eligible to participate or not in the counseling. The directorate of DGHS (General of Health Science
) who will conduct AIO(All India Quota) Counseling of NEET 2020 On the Behalf of MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) For Getting Admission to BDS and MBBS Programmes. NEET OMR sheet, question Papers, and the Provisional answer key Have been Released by NTA. and Very soon NEET final Answer Key will be available On The Official site of NEET Result.

NEET Counseling includes many seats for Government Colleges, Deemed Universities, Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical Colleges and seats for Insurance Person (IP Quota), etc. under 15% AIQ. NEET 2020 Counseling 85% of state quota seats will be held in government and private dental and medical colleges by the concerned state authorities.

Know The Criteria Eligibility for Counselling

For appearing In the NEET 2020 counseling, Candidates Should Qualify in NEET Result Getting the required qualifying and percentile then you can be registered on MCC Website.

Central University Eligibility Criteria

  1. Delhi University: A total of 15% of seats will be filled under All India Quota. In which, for the remaining 85% seats, only those candidates who have studied in 11 and 12 from Delhi University.
  2. Aligarh Muslim University: At AMU University, the candidate has studied for almost 3 years, then 50% of seats will be reserved for him. The remaining 50% of seats will be for all candidates.
  3. BHU: All Neet 2020 Qualified Applicants will be able to participate in BHU and MBBS Counselling for all seats allowed by the University.
  4. Faculty of Dentistry, Jamiya, Millia Islamia, Delhi: Three of the institute’s 50 BDS seats are reserved under internal quota for candidates who passed the examination as per their qualifications from Jamia schools as regular students. The remaining 47 seats are available for all.

Reservation criteria 15% AQI and 85% for state quota seats under NEET result: As a result of the reservation criteria, seats will be divided into several parts under the All India quota such as 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates, and 27% for OBC candidates.

NEET Reservation Criteria For 15% AIQ Seats



Scheduled Caste (SC)


Scheduled Tribe (ST)


Other Backward Castes (OBC)


Economically Weaker Section (EWS)


Persons With Disabilities (PwD)


85% of the seats are subject to reservation policies of each state under state quota. Let us tell you that as a result of NEET 2020, 80,005 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 525 BVSc and AH seats will be given in medical and dental colleges across the world. With this, fifteen AIIMS and two JIPMER institutes will also be given admission. Stay with us and Updated.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here