National Solidarity Day is coming and there are not so many days yet remains for the special day. This day is established by the members of the United Nations group and it was introduced in the General assembly of the 2005 world Summit and the final step was taken on December 22, 2005, by resolution 60/209. The main official date of the celebration of this day is 20th December of every year. Government and NGOs organize special events and make helpful schemes for poor people below the poverty line. It is the main priority to help poor peoples and aware countries to reduce poverty. International Solidarity day comes with an aim to help needy peoples and facilitate every possible help for poor people.
According to the United Nations, International Human Solidarity Day aims to:
Celebrate unity in diversity.
• Remind governments to respect their commitments to international agreements.
• Raise public awareness on the importance of solidarity.
• Encourage debate on the ways to promote solidarity for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, including poverty eradication.
• Encourage new initiatives for poverty eradication.
- “When ‘I’ replaced with ‘We’, even the illness becomes wellness.”
- “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.”
- “Solidarity is not an act of charity, but mutual aid between forces fighting for the same objective.”
- “Solidarity is based on the principle that we are willing to put ourselves at risk to protect each other.”
- “In Unity there is strength; We can move mountains when we’re united and enjoy life -Without unity we are victims. Stay united.”
- “The first step in the evolution of ethics is a sense of solidarity with other human beings.”
- “You don’t fight racism with racism, the best way to fight racism is with solidarity.”
- The most important word in the language of the working class is “solidarity.”
Celebration of International Human Solidarity Day 2020
Celebration of International Human Solidarity Day 2020 is most important for all of us, it is celebrated with pomp and show, it shows the unity among people and teaches us to be together always, no matter what is the condition, as we know we are losing solidarity these days, and people are people, we need to tell everyone and spread awareness, you must have heard unity in diversity.