Finally, the famous Youtube sensation Donaldson has invested his money in his new startup. As we know he invested lots of his money in many of his fresh startups but this time. Donaldson invested a huge amount which is seriously unbelievable for his fans. According to the official news Youtuber, Jimmy Donaldson aka Mr Beast started his own Burger restaurant Chain which available for over 300 locations. The good thing is that currently ‘Mr. Beast Burger’ is now available on uber eats and you can order it from your residence.
Now we should talk about the entrepreneur and Youtuber Mr Beast. So Jimmy Donaldson aka Mr Beast started his career on Youtube in 2011 at the age 13. His videos got a thousand views approximately on every video but in 2017 he uploaded a video which got 100,000 views in just a few days. As on 2020 he has over 48 million subscribers on Youtube.
He made many types of videos but he is popularly known for his notable expensive stunts and challenges given to the random audience. He has been credited with pioneering a genre of YouTube videos that centre on expensive stunts. Along with his Youtube Channel Jimmy also a Co-Creator of team Trees, a fundraiser for the Arbor Day Foundation, Which was raised over $22 million.
Here’s the twist in this story and as per information Mr Beats Burger launches these burgers as free and Cash obviously. As we know he did many of challenges and distributed free of cost things but as it is his new startup and he will give burgers as a charitable way possible but not all the burgers will sell out as charitable and some will be sell for the affordable price. which will use to operate the Mr Beast Burger restaurant chain.
Here is the full Menu of Mr Beast Burger
- Beast Style: Smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, American cheese, pickles, diced white onion, mayo, ketchup, and brown mustard on a soft roll. $6.99
- Chandler Style: Two smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, served plain with American cheese on a bun. $6.99
- Chris Style: Two smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, American cheese, bacon, topped with fries. $7.99
- Karl’s Grilled Cheese: 3 slices of American cheese griddled crisp on an inverted bun. $4.59
- Crispy Chicken Tender Sandwich: with mayo, shredded lettuce, and pickles. $6.99
- Nashville Hot Chicken Tender Sandwich: with mayo, ketchup, shredded lettuce, and pickles. $6.99
- Seasoned Crinkle Fries: Crinkle fried seasons with spicy red pepper, garlic, paprika, sugar, and a hint of lime. $3.25
- Beast Style Fries: Seasoned crinkle fries loaded with caramelized onions, American cheese, pickles, mayo, ketchup, and mustard. $4.99
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: Freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. $2.49
Now at this point, Mr Burger will lookout for expand and create his restaurant chain across borders. He shared his thought on expanding his venture across the international level “I’m going to do everything in my power to bring MrBeast Burger to the international audience as soon as possible,”.