Madras High Court has announced the Recruitment 2021 for 367 posts on 14th March. The online application will be filled from 15th March to 23rd April 2021. The interested candidate can visit the official website i.e mhc.tn.gov.in to fill in the online application. The 367 vacancies are for respective posts such as Office Assistant 310 posts, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Chobdar 40 posts, Cook, Book Restorer, and Library Attendant.
The candidates of age 18 years to 30 years are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The age relaxation will be applied to the candidates who come under the reserved category. The candidate should have a passing certificate of 8th class. The candidates who will apply for the post of cook should have good experience in cooking. The selection will be based on three rounds. First, the candidates have to qualify for the written examination. Then a practical test will be taken and at the end, the oral test will be conducted. The online application form will be accepted only. If any kind of inaccuracy in the document will be found then the online application will be rejected.
Steps to apply online application for Madras HC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CSBC i.e mhc.tn.gov.in
- Click on the option Madras HC Recruitment 2021 online application
- Generate an ID and password to login the online application
- Login to the recruitment page and the application form will open
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application
- Fill in the required details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualification, etc.
- Attach a scanned copy of passport size colored photograph and signature
- Download the application and take a print out for the future reference
The online application will be filled till 23rd April. The examination will be conducted at various centers in the state. The online application form will be accepted only. If any kind of inaccuracy in the document will be found then the online application will be rejected. Fill in the accurate educational qualification in the online application. The Admit Card will be released soon after the online application process will end. The candidates will get a notification on their registered email addresses. The candidates are instructed to carry three copies of admit card and a government id proof such as an Aadhar Card, passport, and PAN card. They are advised to wear a face mask and carry a 20 mil hand sanitizer bottle. For more details visit the official website. To know more about this article stay connected to us.