The ongoing Russian Premier League 2020 is ready to serve a very tough and hard competition between KHMK (FC Khimki) vs LOK (Lokomotiv Moscow). It is a football match which will take place on 17th December 2020. As per the knowledge, the match will be held at the 8:30 PM today and there are no more hours left for this match. So without wasting let’s take a look at each and every piece of the latest news and other information regarding the match. As we supposing you are waiting to know upcoming lineups, Match prediction to use this information for making your team on Dream11. So here we are set to explore this news.
KHMK vs LOK Match Detail
- Match: KHMK vs LOK, Russian Premier League
- Time: Thursday, December 17, 2020 08:30 PM
- Venue: Arena Khimki
In 2020-21 Russian Premier League, going to be huge with every match and if we talk about the performances of the previous matches. So KHMK played amazing gameplay and due to this, they got 11th position in this tournament. Currently, they have 22+ points in the scoreboard. On the other side, LOK also got good placing as well and if we talk about winning matches so they won only 1 match in the last five matches which they have played.
FC Khimki (KHMK) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team KHMK are Reziuan Mirzov, Ilya Kukharchuk and Arshak Koryan.
- Reziuan Mirzov is the forward player who has played 7 games and scored 4 goals.
- Ilya Kukharchuk is the forward player who has played 11 games and scored 3 goals.
- Arshak Koryan is the forward player who has played 10 games and scored 3 goals.
Lokomotiv Moscow (LOK) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team LOK are Anton Miranchuk, Vladislav Ignatyev and Fedor Smolov.
- Anton Miranchuk is the midfielder who has played 15 games and scored 4 goals.
- Vladislav Ignatyev is the midfielder who has played 11 games and scored 3 goals.
- Fedor Smolov is the forward player who has played 11 games and scored 3 goals.
KHMK vs LOK – Probable Playing 11
FC Khimki: Ilya Lantratov, Dmitri Tikhiy, Yegor Danilkin, Bryan Idowu, Alexander Troshechkin, Arshak Koryan, Ilya Kukharchuk, Vladimir Dyadyun, Kirill Bozhenov, Reziuan Mirzov, Denis Glushakov
Lokomotiv Moscow: Guilherme, Vedran Corluka, Maciej Rybus, Slobodan Rajkovic, Dmitry Zhivoglyadov, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Vladislav Ignatyev, Dmitri Rybchinsky, Stanislav Magkeev, Éder, Anton Miranchuk
In this tournament, both teams have maintained brilliant gameplay which engages the audience in every match of these teams. If we talk about the upcoming winner so there is a name who is a fan favourite to win this upcoming match. So in this tournament, FC Khimki won 4 matches in the last five matches which is an unbelievable thing and it leads the chances of winning for them in this upcoming match. To watch the live score you can visit dream11 and know the upcoming match details please get in touch with us regularly by visit on Uptobrain.com regularly.