One of these basic problems of India not only in many countries poverty is found, so here we are going to talk about the major problem while developing any country, as we know about poverty and we might have suffered too, in this article you will know how poverty works and how it destroys any country. So let’s move forward to know about International Poverty Day.
International Day for Poverty Alleviation is observed. This day is celebrated every year on October 17 around the world. The purpose of celebrating this day is to correct the plight of poor people as governments often ignore this plight of poor people which leads to rejection. , A sense of shame and humiliation is born. As a result, this day is one of the primary goals. Through this, we should inspire the government to raise voice for the poor and at the same time try to recognize the struggles of the poor.
The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty was observed on 17 October 1987. On this day, more than 100,000 people gathered in Paris, France to honor the victims of extreme poverty, violence, and hunger. Since that moment, individuals and organizations around the world have announced a day to celebrate October 17 as a day to renew their commitment towards poverty alleviation and then in December 1992, the United Nations General Assembly officially announced But the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty was declared on 17 October.
The day is celebrated across the world with many themes and awareness is promoted among the people of all developing countries to eradicate poverty. Poor people and laborers have great importance in our lives and this is a problem that is spread all over the world on a large scale which we can only try to eliminate, Apart from this article We will share some pictures and some Quotes which you can upload on your social media accounts and help us in raising awareness about this day among people across the country.
- “Extreme poverty anywhere is a threat to human security everywhere.”
- “Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.”
- “Poverty is the worst form of violence.”
- “Poverty is like punishment for a crime you didn’t commit.”
- “In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.”
- “An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all republics.”
- “To live with Jesus is to live with the poor. To live with the poor is to live with Jesus.”
- “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
- “The Bible insists that the best test of a nation’s righteousness is how it treats the poorest and most vulnerable in its midst.”
- “Americans are blessed with great plenty; we are a generous people and we have a moral obligation to assist those who are suffering from poverty, disease, war and famine.”
- “History is written by the rich, and so the poor get blamed for everything.”