International men’s day, which is celebrated on the 19th o Nov, as per the information, this day is all about the boy. Where we celebrate the achievements of the men and appreciate their contribution. We describe and explore the journey of a man, how he handles his family, job, Business, marriage, and other things. So let’s get started and discover the history behind the day. It will also enhance your knowledge.
it is celebrated annually, on the day we get to know about the role of men. This day is enjoyed at the international level by 44 countries. It also shows against Anti-Sexism and stops the partiality between man and woman. This day is related to some days such as Father’s Day and Children’s day, and international women’s day.
There are some early themes for the day. In the beginning, there were six core objectives. which were suggested by some of the best coordinators in the world. Such as in 2002, and men’s health in 2003, healing forgiveness in 2007, positive male roles models in 2009, and our children’s future in the years of 2010. Men are too backbone of the country and they go the extra mile for serving their family and society. So let’s know more about the day. There are also other themes for the day such as Giving Boys The Best Possible In Life and Keeping Men And Boys Safe many more.
Quotes & Wishes
- Thank you for keeping my faith in good men intact! You deserve nothing but the best. Happy International Men’s Day.
- Being male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice. – Vin Diesel
- Men are a beautiful creation of god, but they are not perfect, so it’s normal that they have several errors. Happy International Men’s Day!
- But know this. Men are not from Mars. Women are not from Venus. Do not fall for categories. Everyone is everything. Every ingredient inside a star is inside you, and every personality that ever existed competes in the theatre of your mind for the main role. – Matt Haig
- No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child. Happy International Men’s Day!
Talking about the history of the day, then it has been noted since at least 1960. At that time many men were being alighted to make private men’s day on the 23rd of Feb. As we know international women’s day is celebrated on the 8 March, so there should be a day, which should belong to men. Hence it was started to be men’s favor.
Citizens in Trinidad and Tobago, who observed by IMD on the 19th of November, the coordinators of the event were Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh from the University of West Indies. It means we have given men equal value and appreciate their efforts for the community. For more knowledgeable updates stay connected on the same page.