The Indian Navy will release the recruitment notification for the post of Sailor under the Artificer Apprentice on the official website. The interested candidates can visit the official website i.e joinindiannavy.gov.in to apply for the recruitment. The online application portal will activate from 26th April 2021. Only male candidates are eligible for this recruitment. The candidates who have completed their 12th class can apply for this post. There is a total of 2700 vacancies for this recruitment where 500 vacancies allotted for Sailor – Artificer Apprentice (AA) and 2200 vacancies allotted for Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR). The last date to apply for this recruitment will be 30th April 2021. Steps to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy i.e joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the option “Indian Navy Recruitment 2021″‘
- Generate the registration id and password to login the recruitment page
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Read the application form carefully
- Fill in the required details such as the applicant’s name, father’s name, date of birth, a passport size photograph, and a scanned copy of the applicant’s signature
- Pay the fee and submit the application
- Download the pdf and take a print out for the future reference
The candidates who have completed their 12th class are eligible for the Indian Navy Recruitment. For the post of Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR), the candidates must have passed the Maths/Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Computer science from any recognized board by MHRD, Government of India. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the 12th class. The selection will be held in three rounds.
First-round will be an online examination, if they qualify for the examination, they will be called for the Physical fitness Test. The third round will be the Medical exam. The selection will be held after following the physical and medical test. The examination date will be announced soon on the official website. The examination fee for the unreserved candidates will be Rs. 215/- and SC/ST candidates fee will be exempted. The candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- during the initial training period.
After the initial training completion, they will be promoted to Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matric where they will get Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-. They will get the MSP of rs. 5200/- per month. The candidates will be notified on their email address regarding the Admit Card. To know more about this article stay connected to us.