The Indian Air Force Recruitment notification has been released on the official website. Air force invites candidates for 1524 various posts for group C. The vacancy includes various posts. Here is complete information is available with a brief discussion about how you can apply for the vacancy. There are many candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Vacancy and prepared themselves by studying to crack the exam. Let’s find out details related to this Indian Air Force Vacancy 2021.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 can be applied from today and according to the information, the last date is May 2. Candidates who want to apply please make sure you have applied for the Recruitment before last date. Because there is no such confirmation that the last date may be extended or not.
Now as we talking about the designation of the recruitment so here are various posts. Which can attract you definitely. As per the official notification, the Air Force Vacancy includes stenographer, supdt, cook, housekeeping staff, multi-tasking staff, lower division clerk, CS, and SMW, carpenter, laundryman, Hindi typists and others.
IAF Recruitment 2021: Details of vacancies
- Western Air Command Unit – 362 Posts
- Southern Air Command Unit – 28 Posts
- Eastern Air Command Units – 132 Posts
- Central Air Command Units – 116 Posts
- Maintenance Command Units – 479 Posts
- Training Command Unit – 407 Posts
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
Now when we are talking about eligibility criteria then we will find out that there is various post. But the educational qualification which is almost the same in every post is the candidate mandatory to be 12th passed from recognized Board to apply the application. In some cases like the lower division clerk post, Candidates need to have a 30 wpm typing speed. On the other hand in some posts, the candidate needs to have only class 10th. You can check the complete information on the official website.
How to apply IAF Recruitment 2021
Aspirants who want to apply for the vacancy need to follow some steps which are available here.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Indian Air Force Recruitment.
- Click on the notification of Vacancy.
- You will redirect to the Online Application Form.
- Fill in your personal as well as educational details.
- Initiate payment and download the receipt.