Today is an important day for all the citizens of our country because today is the Indian Constitution day. Especially, this day is celebrated to commemorate the adoption of the constitution by India. The constituent assembly of Indians adopted the constitution of Indian and it came into force on 26 January 1950. Every year in India, this day is celebrated with great joy and gaiety on 26 November. It is also known as law day. Today we will make you aware of every aspect related to the constitution and will also give information about how this day is celebrated in India.
The Constitution Day was notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on 19 November 2015, by the Government of India to celebrate 26 November. This day is celebrated to promote the values of the Constitution among the citizens and to make them aware of the Constitution.
Especially, On this day remembering Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, he was the person who has suffered from many problems in his life because he was down downtrodden. He faced many problems related to his study. Later, he studied and struggled a lot for getting his position in the respected society and he became one of the most educated personalities who created and made our constitution and he has given a huge contribution to the Indian Constitution.
Indian Constitution is different for our countries because it is made of every country’s constitution basically it is a mixture of all the constitutions around the world. Hence it is one of the biggest and flexible constitutions in the world. If you’re looking for the best quotes and photos related to the Indian Constitution day and you can share them on social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, etc.
Images & Wallpapers
- “However good a constitution maybe, if those who are implementing it are not good, it will prove to be bad. However bad a constitution maybe, if those implementing it are good, it will prove to be good”
- “If we wish to maintain democracy not merely in form, but also in fact, what must we do? The first thing in my judgment we must do is to hold fast to constitutional methods of achieving our social and economic objectives”
- “Political democracy cannot last unless there lies at the base of…social democracy. What does social democracy mean? It means a way of life which recognizes liberty, equality, and fraternity as the principles of life…”
- “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved”
- The Constitution can provide only the organs of State such as the Legislature, the Executive, and the Judiciary. The factors on which the working of those organs of the State depend are the people and the political parties they will set up as their instruments to carry out their wishes and their politics.”
- “A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society”