A very well known festival of Indians is coming in the upcoming days named Diwali. Many people celebrate Diwali with lots of interest and excitement. This year, Diwali will be more interesting because of COVID-19. This year, the entire year was suffer from a very pandemic situation. This Diwali, everyone taking an expectation that the Festival of Lights coming as an end of the Corona Virus. So, everyone very excited to celebrate Diwali eco-friendly. If you also want to celebrate this Diwali Eco-Friendly then here we give some Eco-Friendly Diwali Slogans to aware of all the public in India. This Diwali makes your festival more interesting and genuine.
Celebrate this Eco-Friendly Diwali on Children’s Day
The motive to celebrate Diwali is when Lord Rama got victory over Ravan that indicates the victory of Good over Evil. This year, Diwali held on Children’s Day on 14th November. So, many people are want to make this Diwali completely Eco-Friendly. You just need to share this Eco-Friendly Diwali Slogans. We are here giving many Slogans that you need this Diwali to share with your family and friends. All the slogans that we have are written below and you can very follow all the slogans to aware of entire India by just sharing them.
- Na Dhoom Na Dhamaka Iss bar no patakha.
- Celebrate Green Diwali Avoid crackers. Celebrate Nature.
- Have a pollution-free, easy breathing Diwali.
- Don’t Act Mean, Go Green. Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali This Year.
- Crackers are of no use, they are just environmental abuse.
- Let’s Fill Out Mind And Homes With Lights And Flowers, Not Explosives And Fumes
- Let’s Not Forget Our Nature This Diwali, Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali.
- There is nothing whacker than a loud cracker.
- Sounds and Lights in the darkness
Shouts and smiles with happiness
- Pollution-free Diwali brings everywhere Khush-hali.
Happy Eco-Friendly Diwali this Year
You can very easily get our above-updated Slogans that give a message to the current youth to make this Diwali Eco-Friendly. We are here regularly aware people and you can also join us to celebrate Diwali with lots of beautiful memories and unforgettable moments. Share all the above-mentioned Quotes with your family members and celebrate this Diwali in a very auspicious manner. After reading the article you must have got to know what is the right manner of celebrating any Festival. So, we can save our environment and live happily. So, from our side Happy Eco-Friendly Diwali to all of you and save nature.