Flipkart super value week sale, the four-day value sale is back on the platform. The sale has started from June 24 to June 26, 2020, in partnership with Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered smartphones. There is also a 5 percent instant saving on Citibank Credit and Debit Cards. Flipkart is also offering a warranty assistant for just Rs 99.
Offers on Flipkart:
- Warranty Assistant for Rd 99.
- No Cost EMI on selective phones
- Complete Mobile Protection
- 5 percent instant saving on Citibank Credit and Debit Card.
Realme Narzo 10
Realme Narzo 10 and 10A smartphones are also listed as part of this sale on Flipkart. The Narzo 10 series is a new sub product from the company. It is aimed at millennial consumers looking for a balance between design, performance, and price. The phone packs quad rear cameras, octa-core Media Tek Hello G80 SoC, and 5000mAh battery. It is also offered in two color options. Realme Narzo 10 was launched along with Realme Narzo 10A in the country last month.
- The Realme Narzo 10 price in India is set at Rs 11,999 for the sale
- It is available in two variants- 4GB and 128GB.
- It is offered in Green and White Colour options.
- Credit card and Debit Cardholders can avail 5 percent instant savings by purchasing the phone through Flipkart.
- RuPay Debit cardholders can also enjoy flat Rs 75 discount on purchase above Rs 10,000
- Customers can opt for the Realme Exchange offer on the Realme India site.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series on Flipkart
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series is available with extra up to Rs 4,000 off on exchange. The offer is applicable to all the three models available in this series. The Samsung Galaxy S20 starts at Rs 70,499 while galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra start at Rs 77,999 and Rs 97,999 respectively. In addition, the Galaxy A50 is available from Rs 15,4999 during this sale.
- 6.2-inch dynamic Amoled display, 120Hz + Certified.
- Triple Rear Camera (64MP+12MP+12MP)
- Selfie Camera with 10MP, duo video call, Auto-HDR
- 4000mAh battery, 45W Fast Charging, Connectivity options
- 8GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage. It can also be expanded to microSDXC, up to 1TB.
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Apple iPhones continue to dominate the US market, and the new iPhone SE might have some of us wondering if the grass is any greener with iOS these days. Not everyone can afford the iPhone 11 series but if you want a second-generation iPhone SE seems like a solid option.
- The iPhone SE price in India is set at Rs 42,500 for the sale
- There is an instant discount for Rs 3,600 on HDFC Bank Cards and Easy EMI.
- It comes with a 4.7-inch Retina display, glass back with wireless charging support.
- It has a 12MP rear camera and 7MP selfie Camera.
- It comes up to Rs 14,200 of on exchange and no-cost EMI option as well.
Image Source: TOI
POCO X2 offers good value for money, with specifications and capabilities that few other companies can match in the sub Rs 20,000 market. The design, with its attention-grabbing circular patch on the rear and bright gradient finishes, might be a bit polarising.
- The price of POCO X2 in India starts from Rs 17,499.
- It has used Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back for durability.
- Get a large 6.67-inch screen with dual front cameras embedded in a cutout in the top-right corner.
- The display is bright and supports a 120Hz refresh rate as well as HDR-10.
- It has a snapdragon 730G processor.
- It packs a 4,500 mAh battery, runs Android 10, and has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 8GB RAM with up to 256GB of internal storage.
- It has a 64MP primary rear camera.
For more tech updates Click here