Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced the recruitment on 14th March on their official website. The interested candidates can visit the official website i.e dsssb.delhi.gov.in to fill the online application. There is a total of 1809 posts available for various posts such as Assistant Grade-II, Special Education (Primary), TGT, Junior Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Chemist, Lab Attendant, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Pharmacist, Personal Assistant, Security Supervisor, Scientific Assistant, Draftsman, Carpenter II Class, Assistant Filter Supervisor, Assistant Foreman. The online application will be activated from 15th March 2021 to 15th April 2021. Steps to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
- Visit the official website of DSSSB i.e dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the option highlighted on the screen “DSSSB online application 2021”
- Generate a registration id and password to login the official website
- The online application form will open on the screen
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the accurate details
- Fill in the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, a passport size photograph, and a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Download the pdf and take a print out for the future reference
The candidates of age 18 years to 27 years can apply for this recruitment. For the post of Special Educator (Primary), TGT, Professional Assistant, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Engineer, Draftsman Grade-I, Junior Engineer Electronics, And Programmer candidates of age 30 years will be eligible. For the Assistant Formen post, candidates of age 35 years can also apply. There will be Rs. 100/ fee for the General category candidates and SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman fee will be exempted. The candidate must have 2 years of Diploma in a relevant trade by any board of Technical Education from any recognized university or college.
They must have a B.Sc degree with a minimum of 55% passing marks from any recognized university or college. For the post of Lab Attendant, the candidate must have passed the 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subject from any recognized board. Junior Engineer post requires the degree of B.Tech from any recognized university. A minimum of 3 years degree and diploma is required for each post.
The examination will be held in two rounds i.e Tier One and Tier two examination. After qualifying for the written test the candidates will be called for a personal interview. If they qualify for the interview they will be called for the document verification. The admit card will be available on the official website 10 days prior to the examination. To know more about this article stay connected to us.