Rangoli is an art originating in the Indian continent, materials like colored rice, colored sand, quartz powder, or flower petals are used to make it and various patterns are made on the floor or the ground. Rangoli is usually made at special festivals like Diwali or Tihar, Onam, Pongal, etc. The aim of Rangoli is to experience generosity and strength Rangoli reflects traditions, folklore, and practices in a different way. And as we all know that there are only a few days left for Diwali to come and these days only the mind resonates with how to decorate the decoration of Diwali. So today through this article we will tell you how you can decorate your house on Diwali by making Rangoli.
Rangoli Design and Patterns
Rangoli is made with colorful rice powder on the floor. It is often used by Hindus in Diwali. The creative way of getting the conversion of rangoli in mathematics, reflection, and carving. So, Let’s see some amazing designs for Diwali.
- Dotted Rangoli
- Free Hand Rangoli
- Flower Petals Rangoli
- Alpana Rangoli
- Wooden Rangoli
- Floating Rangoli
- Glass Rangoli
Colour of Rangoli
As we all know that Rangoli color contains very harmful chemicals and toxins nowadays. If you want to avoid these toxins then you can make rangoli from things present in the house like rice, soil, turmeric, lentils, salt, etc. You can make Rangoli in your home using all these natural things.
How to make Rangoli color at home
- Yellow Colour [Turmeric Powder+Rice Flour]
- Vermillion Colour [Pomegrante peel+ Carrot Peel+ Dried Rose+ Hibiscus Petals]
- Orange Colour [Orange Peel+ Marigold Petals]
- Green Colour [Spinach+ Coriander leaves+ Green Hurbs]
- Brown Colour [ Bunch of Cinnamon sticks]
- Purple Colour [ Dried Lavender flowers]
- White Colour [Rice]
- Magenta Colour [Dried Beetroot Flakes]
- Black Colour [Whitestone Powder+ Non-toxic black ink]
Some steps to Make Rangoli
To make a beautiful rangoli, we all need to take care of many things. In this article, we will now tell you about some such steps, with the help of which you can easily create a great rangoli design.
- In the first step, Choose a simple Rangoli Design
- In the second step, Draw grids using equally Spaced small dots
- In the third step, Create your design with the help of chalk
- In the fourth step, Add color to your design of Rangoli and fill the pattern and shape with color
- In the fifth step, You can also decorate it with flower petals and also use the color you want to use.
- In the sixth step, If you want to fill the color beautifully, use a cone or tea filter.