Many states applied lockdown on weekend to slow down the number of cases appeared. The states who applied for weekend curfew in which Delhi, Maharashtra, and Gujarat included. The total number of new cases reported in India is 2,17,353. It is actually a very big amount that totally shocked the entire residence of India. If we talk about the Union Health Ministry then the number of active cases in the country has surpassed the 15 lakh mark. The government imposed many fresh restrictions across the country to slow the spread of infection among people. The restriction created by the Government and all the people has to follow the restrictions.
Again the second wave of COVID-19 is going on and several states applied night curfew and weekend lockdowns. The motive to apply the lockdowns and curfew is to break the chain of transmission in the second wave of the Chinese Virus. If you want to know the full list of restriction that allowed by the government across the states in the country then here we provide the complete list for all the people.
- On Thursday, the weekend curfew in Delhi announced by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. The timing of the curfew started from 10 PM on Friday till 6 AM on Monday.
- Only essential services will be allowed from the weekend.
- The things that will be completely shut in the lockdown are markets, malls, spas, swimming pools, and gyms. On the other hand, cinema halls will be opened with only 30% capacity of seating. Also, eating in open will be not permitted and home deliveries will be allowed only in lockdown.
- Let us also tell you that interstate transport will be allowed during the curfew.
- Again, the gathering of people in Weddings and Funeral reduced to 50 and 20 people only.
- Also, the weekly market will be allowed once each day per zone.
- The public transport including metro, buses, autorickshaws, and taxis will be allowed to function but within specific timing.
- On Tuesday, the 15-day curfew applied by Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray started on 14 April at 8 PM. The curfew will be effective till 1st May at 7 AM.
- To stop people to gather at a place, the government imposed Section 144 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC).
- The services that remain in effect are medical stores, hospitals, supply of medicines, among others.
- In the entire state, only those services will be allowed which including in essential category.
- From 16th April 2021 to 19th April 2021, the entire state will be locked by the government because Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot announced a weekend curfew.
- As same as other states, the gathering of people at one place is banned and the capacity for weddings and funerals reduced.
- The only things that exempted from the weekend lockdown are Fruit, vegetable, and milk vendors, LPG services, and banking services.
- Apart from this, some election-related activities in Sujangarh (Churu), Sahara (Bhilwara), Rajsamand assembly constituencies will be held on Saturday will be also unrestricted.
- Again the public transports restricted to fill the people with full capacity.
- The entire Chandigarh will be also imposed the weekend lockdown from 10 PM on Friday till 5 AM on Monday.
- Only essential services will be allowed to come in effect.
- If any person traveling to the Union Territory then they have to register themselves on the COVA Punjab app.
- In the state, the statewide lockdown will be imposed by the government.
- In a statement, Chief Minister Office (CMO) said “There will be a weekly closure in all rural and urban areas of the state on Sunday. Only sanitation, sanitization, and emergency services will operate during this period. Necessary awareness works should also be done in this regard”.
- Offices in the entire state will be remained closed till lockdown.
- If any person will not wear a mask then the police have the right to charge the fine of Rs 1,000. Also, if the same person violates the rules and regulations again then he/she will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 10,000.
- Madhya Pradesh government said that the restriction imposed in the entire state is a part of “corona curfew” rather than a lockdown.
- The state gives much relief in the services that will be allowed to operate during the curfew.
- RT-PCR test must for all the travelers who traveling from Maharashtra to Indore and Bhopal.
- The state imposed the night curfew in seven districts in which Bengaluru also included. Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa announced the night curfew.
- The night curfew will be started in Karnataka from 10 pm and 5 am in Bengaluru, Mysuru, Mangaluru, Kalaburagi, Bidar, Tumkuru, Udupi, and Manipal.
- Also, a Negative RT-PCR report mandatory for all the people who want to enter the state.
- Also, the Punjab Government imposed the night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am till April 30 across the entire state.
- With public gatherings, schools are also remain shut till the next announcement.
- The number of cases in Uttarakhand during Kumbh Mela hit the new spike and the night curfew has been imposed in the entire state from 10.30 pm till 5 am.
- Again Bus, auto-rickshaw, etc will be operational but with 50% seating capacity.
- Coaching centers, swimming pools, and spas will remain shut until the next notice by the government.
- In public gatherings, only 200 people will be allowed to gather together in one place.