The result of the combined CSIR-UGC NET has been announced, yes its result has been recorded recently on its official website. Let us tell you, this is the combined result of the CSIR-UGC NET exam June 2020, which was held on 19, 21, and 26 November. The examination was conducted in two parts in 569 centers spread across 225 cities. The exam was mainly based on five subjects. However, for this year, the examination body saw 1,71,273 students excited to appear in the exam. For this reason, the exam was conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, reducing the burden of the candidates. So that the burden of children can be reduced as much as possible and their health does not matter.
In addition, now good news for all the students. Yes, now students who had given this exam can check their result. All the students can check your result by going to the official website by typing the application number, date of birth, and security PIN. If all the students want to see the result online then stay in this article because now we will tell you about some steps through which all of you can check your result.
- Open the browser in the first step.
- In the second phase write the name of the official website (@csirnet.nta.nic.in)
- In the third step click on the active link in the red box “Combined CSIR- UGC NET junior 2020 NTA score”
- In the fourth step, you will have a new page open.
- After that in the fifth step, DD/MM/YYY format will open, write security PIN, the application number, date of birth in it.
- Then in the sixth step, cross-check the entered details and click the submit button.
- Eventually, you will see your result on the dashboard
- For future needs, take out a local copy of it or download that page.
So this was small information with the help of which you can find your result, so soon go to its official website and find the results. As per the sources, the result of this year is better than the result of previous years. Stay connected with us for more such updates.