Bihar D.EI.Ed Joint Exam 2020 has announced the fee refund and when it will be processed. According to the official website biharboardonline.com, the applicant can apply for the refund form from April 5, 2021. The refund window will be open from tomorrow. However, the BSEB (Bihar School Examination Board) also announced the last date of filing this form. The last to fill refund form is April 11, 2021. Let’s discuss the various key points related to this news and we will try to explore them briefly.
As we know you all want your refund and that’s why we want to tell you the exact procedure that you have to follow. Firstly you need to register yourself on the official website and fill the payment refund form via the available link. The link is available in the Grievance section of the official website.
BSEB exam is all set to be conduct exam on April 6. The candidates who are unfortunately absent on the 2017-19 exam or unsuccessful in the exam can appear in it.
Steps to get Bihar D.El.Ed Joint Exam 2020 refund
- Firstly you need to Login using your credentials
- Then, fill your details in the available online form
- Upload your documents, bank details, and registration slip.
- Applicants will have to upload a canceled cheque or the first page of their bank passbook in form of a PDF file.
- The portal will not be reopened later for correction of forms. So you have to check your details twice or thrice before submitting.
This time Bihar D.EI.Ed special exam has been placed on March 17, and 21, 2021. Admit card was released recently. But due to the increasing Covid Cases and unfavourable circumstances Exam has been postponed by the board. So far we got only these few things and the remaining info will be updated soon. To get the latest details to get in touch with us about upcoming news. Now you can follow us via bookmark the website.