Bharti Dynamics Limited (BDL) has announced the recruitment on 11th March. The interested candidates can apply for the post on the official website i.e bdl.india.in. The online application will be activated from 12th March to 31st March. The BDL has announced the recruitment for the post of Project Engineer and Project Office. There is a total of 70 vacancies available out of which 55 vacancies are for Project Engineer(Mechanical), Project Engineer (Electronics), Project Engineer(Computer), Project Engineer (SAP ERP/Network), Project Engineer (Civil), Project Engineer (HR), Project Engineer (Finance), and 15 vacancies are for Project Officer. The vacancies are available in Telangana state.
The candidate is of age limit of 21 years to 28 years. The candidate must have a degree in B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.tech/ CA/PG Diploma from any recognized institute or university. They should have passed their graduation and post-graduation with a minimum of 60% marks. All the details that will be filled in the application will be accurate. If any information found inaccurate then the application will be rejected. Steps to fill the online application are mentioned below
- Visit the official website of BDL i.e bdl.india.in
- Click on the option BDL online application
- Generate an ID and password to login the online application
- Login to the recruitment page and the application form will open
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application
- Fill in the required details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualification, etc.
- Attach a scanned copy of passport size colored photograph and signature
- Pay the fee and submit the application
- Download the application and take a print out for the future reference
The syllabus of BDL will be available on the official website. The previous year’s question paper and mock tests will be updated for practice. The date of the examination will be announced soon. The candidates who have applied for this exam will get a notification on their registered e-mail id. They can log in with the id they have registered while logging in to the official website. The examination will be conducted through a written exam. The selection will be based on two rounds. The First will be the written examination and the second will be a personal interview.
After qualifying for the written test, the candidate will be selected for the interview round. After qualifying for the interview the candidate will submit their document to the company for verification. After completing the verification process the candidate will get the joining letter. The salary of the Project Officer will be Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 33000/- and salary of Project Engineer will be Rs.36000/- to Rs. 39000/-