The wait of the student to get the result of the intermediate second year (class 12) is over now. So, the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will declare the result of Class 12 at 4 PM today. Many students have not believed it but let us tell you that the state Education Minister Audimulapu Suresh has also confirmed the news and stated that the result will be declared at 4 PM on 23rd July 2021. All the students who successfully registered for AP Inter second year can check their results through the official website of the board which is

ap inter 2nd year results 2021

Not only this, but millions of people are eager to know their results as they are waiting for a very long time. This year BIEAP Inter exam was cancelled due to an increase in COVID-19 cases in the state. First, the officials planned to take exams from 5th May 2021 but they have to postpone the exams.

AP Inter Results 2021 (Declared)

Then they again planned to organize the exams but the exams were cancelled keeping in view the safety of the students and teachers. If we talk about the results then it will be declared for 5,19,510 second-year students. Andhra Pradesh State Government prepared the evaluation criteria for the Intermediate 2nd Year.

  • First, visit the official website of the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) which is
  • When you land on the homepage, find the “click here for results”, and then click on it.
  • You will be redirected to the new page where you need to fill in your roll number, date of birth, and some more required details.
  • After you click on Submit button, your result will have appeared on the screen.
  • Download the result and take a printout of the result for future references.

Intermediate 2nd Year Result Out

Now, the criteria of providing marks to the students are finally prepared by the boards. In the criteria, the board will consider 30% marks obtained in the top three subjects of class 10 and the rest 70% marks subject-wise in the intermediate 1st year to provide the final inter result of a student.

In addition, the practical marks of every student will be awarded as per the results because the practical examination has been already completed before it. So, finally, the results have been declared by the boards and all the students can check their results through the official website of the board. Otherwise, stay connected with us to know more information related to the results and more updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here