After many football matches here is a fresh new match by the Turkish League 2020-21. In this upcoming match, ALN is going to play against the KAS. The match is set to take place on Monday, January 11, 2021, at 09:30 PM. It is an interesting and entertaining match that will never allow you to leave your seat. Here are the many things to explain this match and explore the info regarding. Be ready to swim in the thriller of performance of both teams.
ALN vs KAS Live Score
Match: ALN vs KAS, Turkish League
Date: Monday, January 11, 2021
Time: 09:30 PM
Venue: Bahçesehir Okullari Stadyumu
ALN vs KAS Match Preview
In this 2020-21 football Turkish league, there are many marvelous performances available to discuss but we will discuss only the last five games of the series. Recently, Alanyaspor (ALN) won a match, lost 3 matches, and drew 1 match as well. the performance of these matches indicating us that the team needs more improvement in their gameplay. Along with it, some players are in the form but as we all know that one or two players cannot win every match. But in this upcoming, it is pretty interesting to watch them square against KAS.
ALN vs KAS – Probable Lineups
Alanyaspor: Marafona, Juanfran, Steven Caulker, Giorgos Tzavellas, Francois Moubandje, Anastasios Bakasetas, Manolis Siopis, Efecan Karaca, Davidson, Berkan Kutlu, Adam Bareiro
Kasimpasa: Ramazan Kose, Florent Hadergjonaj, Oussama Haddadi, Mickaël Tirpan, Tomas Brecka, Loret Sadiku, Anil Koc, Yusuf Erdogan, Alan, Dogucan Haspolat, Armin Hodzic
Alanyaspor (ALN) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team ALN are Davidson, Khouma Babacar, and Adam Bareiro.
- Davidson is the midfielder who has played 17 games and scored 7 goals.
- Khouma Babacar is the forward player who has played 13 games and scored 5 goals.
- Adam Bareiro is the forward player who has played 16 games and scored 4 goals.
Kasimpasa (KAS) – Key Players
- The ranking players for team KAS are Armin Hodzic, Bengali-Fode Koita, and Yusuf Erdogan.
- Armin Hodzic is the forward player who has played 12 games and scored 4 goals.
- Bengali-Fode Koita is the forward player who has played 9 games and scored 4 goals.
- Yusuf Erdogan is a midfielder who has played 14 games and scored 3 goals.
ALN vs KAS Match Prediction
The performance of Kasimpasa (KAS) is getting improved in previous matches but unfortunately, the momentum is not maintained so far. Now team again back to their track and need a good momentum of hits in every upcoming match to get a good position among other teams in the point table. Due to this reason both the teams have in the same position and as per our knowledge in this match, ALN will be the winner of this game. Although we should watch the live score here and keep in touch for more upcoming matches.