Today, the Bassmaster sensation who has appeared in numerous competitions has gone from this world. Legendary Bass Angler, Aaron Martens passed away at the age of 49. Aaron was the Toyota Bassmaster Angler of the Year on three separate occasions – 2005, 2013, and 2015. He was one of the finest fishing professionals of all.

Angler Aaron Martens death

Being a professional bass fisherman, Aaron was also a part of a lure designing company for fishing based in Leeds. According to the sources, Aaron has been suffering from the last 19 months of a difficult and courageous battle with glioblastoma. The demise of Aaron was announced by his beloved wife. He was one of the competitive bass anglers of all time.

Since the news of his demise went viral on social media, many fans have been paying tribute to his hard work. He was too popular among his fans and was active on social media. Some of the sources on social media are claiming that he had been battling brain cancer.

Well, the actual cause of his death has not been found yet but the sources are finding the actual reason behind his sudden death. Now, we want to update our readers with some information about the racer.

During his career in the Bassmaster organization, he has participated in more than 240 games, with around 3 million US dollars career bonus. It includes 20 classic competitions, 3 Bassmasters Angler of the Year Awards, 183 games, and a total weight of more than 8500 pounds.

Martens also participated REDCREST Championship and got the victory to the sixth stage of the 2019 Bass Pro Tour on Stone Lake. He was such a lovely person who always comes forward to help others. He was a pride and joy for his family.

It is heartbreaking for all the fans who love him for his work and talent. He was undergone with surgery on April 22 and it was the second operation out of two which was discovered on April 5 to remove a tumor from his brain. A tumor from the frontal lobe was successfully removed during his first operation and later, he was sent for further examination.

His second operation was performed after 16 days. His skull incision was healed completely during his first operation. But his swelling can cause postoperative pain. He was a hero who suffered from this pain but never showed it to others. Our prayers and condolence are with his family who is going through a difficult time. May his soul rest in peace.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here