Everyone wants a fit and fine body without doing exercise. So, is it possible to get fit and fine body without doing exercise? After knowing this you feel very happy that you absolutely get a slim and fit body without doing any kind of yoga and exercise. If you are one of those people who wants to away from the difficult yoga, exercise, dancing and any other kind of stretching. Yes, flexibility is a very important part of fitness, through the flexible body you can move better, avoid so many types of injuries, and surely you find your balance.
- Standing hamstring stretch
The hamstring stretch is the first one. This is done in the standing position and stretches both at once. So here are the steps how you do the standing hamstring stretch.
- Stand and cross your right foot in front of your left.
- Slowly lower your forehead to your right knee by bending at the waist.
- Keep both knees straight.
- Its time to relax.
- Repeat for the other side by crossing your left foot in front of your right.
This is the second one that will also help you. The butterfly stretch is one of the simplest stretches and works on your inner thighs, and hips. Here are the steps:
- Sit tall on the floor with the soles of your feet together.
- Knees bent out to sides.
- Hold onto your ankles or feet.
- Engage your abs, and slowly lower your body toward your feet as far as you can while pressing your knees towards the floor.
- Forward Lunge
This the third way for getting the stretching body. It helps to stretch hips, groin and thighs. Here are the steps:
- Position yourself with one leg forward and resting on the knee of the back leg.
- Be sure that the front ankle is directly under the knee and that the trailing leg is straight out behind you.
- You may use your hand on the ground to steady the body.
- Gentle lower the hips downward & forwards and hold that position.
- Repeat on the other side.